Nov 17, 2011

Dear Dad

On days where i feel like the whole world is collapsing around me and that 1 more thing couldnt possibly go wrong my first thought is always I'm sorry Dad. Then i remember Your childlike faith in the darkest moments when you knew you only had days maybe hours left you always turned to God. Yesterday was one of those days where my doubts were squashed and my faith took flight. I prayed thanking God for my life my family the smiles on my baby's face and I asked God please find a way to turn things around and just let me know I am on the path you chose for me. And at that moment I laughed thinking of Dad saying "if it was easy you wouldn't do it." which seems to be the theme song to my life. Although if it were easy I don't know if I would know how to do it. Mere minutes later the current situation dissapeared and a few hours after that even more situations found their way out the door. I have so many angels in my life here on earth and up bowling,fishing, joking with God all looking down on me and looking out for me. I felt overwhelmed by my blessings and i still do. Breathing easier today i went to a 2 hour long meeting to find out where life is taking me...at least for the next 6 months. And yet again God's blessings rained down. I am beyond thankful! Thanksgiving will be especially meaningful yet again. Love you miss you!

1 comment:

rittywrites said...

Thanks for sharing, Jess. I'm glad your day got better for you. Great way to enter into the Thanksgiving holiday!