Feb 5, 2013

It hit me ...




Missing you ...

       It hit me. Reality sunk in. I thought I had embraced the pain long ago...
  
                   It hit me. I feel guilty. Why can't I remember your face sometimes?

                             It hit me. Like a ton of bricks. Why aren't you here?!? It's not fair ...

                                     It hit me. I wish you were here. With all my heart ... I wish you were here.

    
 Remembering you ...

         It hit me. Reality sunk in. I am still embracing the pain ...

                    It hit me. I hear you saying, "It's okay, my little R-honda... I'm still in your heart."

                              It hit me. It still feels like a ton of bricks ... the tears still come ...

                                              It hit me. You are here ... with all my heart, I feel you. Thank you.

 
 
Forever yours,
 
R-Honda ... 

No comments: